Friday 3 July 2015

What have I learnt so far?



So what have I learnt this term? I actually had a really good time putting my learning together for this inquiry presentation.

I have been very fortunate with the amount of support I've had from Manaiakalani facilitators, my team and other staff members on my learning inquiry into 'learning to create'. My presentation is a reflection on where I am at in my inquiry. I have included our staff PD we have been fortunate to have and how this has been implemented in my teaching.

Here are a few examples of the types of 'create' activities we have been working on class and the benefits of this for students learning as well as areas in which I can still see needs improvement. I have been working on creating activities which can be transferable across the curriculum. I also have slides which show hands on activities as a reminder, that despite having 1-1 chrome books, it is still important to provide opportunities for the different types of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment