Tuesday 12 March 2019

CoL Teaching Inquiry 2019


I am very excited to be one of the Within schools CoL Teachers for 2019. 

This is the Manaiakalani Teaching as Inquiry Framework which I will be following with regular updates throughout the year.


Over the last few weeks, I have been observing my students and getting to know them better. I am doing this in the hopes of identifying a group of students who are really 'stuck' with learning and need extra support to get them moving (at hopefully an accelerated speed). Students who are operating 3 or more years behind where they should be. This is crucial for our students as we prepare them for high school and NZQA qualifications. 

I will be labelling my posts as I update my inquiry throughout the year to make the content easy to access.

Labels:
LEvidence, LScan, LTrend, LHypothesise, LResearch, LReflect,
 CPlan, CTry, CInnovate, CImplement, CReflect,
SPublish, SCoteach, SModel, SGuide, SFback, SReflect

Label Key:

LEvidence
Learn - Gather Evidence
CPlan
Create - Make a plan
SPublish
Share - Publish
LScan
Learn - Scan
CTry
Create - Try new things
SCoteach
Share - Co-teach
LTrend
Learn - Identify Trends
CInnovate
Create - Innovate
SModel
Share - Model
LHypothesise
Learn - Hypothesise
CImplement
Create - Implement
SGuide
Share - Guide
LResearch
Learn - Research
CReflect
Create - Reflect
SFback
Share - Feedback
LReflect
Learn - Reflect


SReflect
Share - Reflect






No comments:

Post a Comment